Friday, July 02, 2004

26 Things

26 Things, The Photographic Scavenger Hunt, is a really fun activity presented by the folks at SH1FT.ORG.

During the month of July, participants set out to photograph 26 items that are posted on the web site. Film or digital images are cool, new or old images are cool. Once you "collect" the items in image form, you present them in any manner you wish online (webspace to host the images is the responsibility of the participants), then post a link to those images on the 26 Things website.

Last year over 400 people took part in the hunt, including my brother Mike. His images can be viewed here.

He managed to collect all of his images in the last few days of the month. I never quite got in gear to do it then, but already have my camera batteries charged, and plan to participate in this years hunt.

I hope you do, too. Happy hunting.

1 comment:

bothenook said...

my 26 things are all BLOGS! hiya alan. welcome