Monday, July 19, 2004

This is only a test

I'm just playing with Blogger, to see what it takes to insert images into posts.

Please don't mind me. I really am just playing around. Nothing personal.

Okay. That looked pretty good. One more image to insert.

I stole the cute kitty picture from Alison. I hope she doesn't mind.

Well. It looks like image insertion works. It's just not as transparent and seamless a process as with TypePad.

Thanks for allowing me to interrupt your morning. You can return to what you were doing now.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Day-um, Allan, how'd'joo DO that?

bothenook said...

inserting images is simple, as long as you learn a little html code.

Betty Carlson said...

The not-very-flattering photo of J. Cash is on the cover of this month's "Rock et Folk" magazine in France. You told me about raclette cheese, so...